Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Finds - The Artists Trilogy by Karina Halle

Friday Finds with MizB - to participate, network and get some ideas to add to your TBR list go here.


 
 
I saw some of these books on Favourite 2013 lists and had to add, they sound so good and those covers, hot to me.  I am going to read the 1st book in the series next.
 
 
On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy Novella) 
 
When young con artist Ellie Watt decides to call herself Eden White and go after the drug lord who ruined her as a child, she never expects to fall for one of his henchmen. But Javier Bernal is no ordinary man. Subtly dangerous and overwhelmingly seductive, Eden finds herself passionately in love with Javier, the very person she's set-up to betray. With her body and heart in a heated battle against her deep need for revenge, no one will walk away from this con a winner.
 

Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1) 
 
Ellie Watt is used to starting over. The daughter of a grifting team, Ellie spent her childhood being used as a pawn in her parents' latest scam. Now she's much older, wiser and ready to give her con artist life a rest. But returning to the dry desert town of Palm Valley, California means one more temptation than she bargained for - Camden McQueen. Once known as the high school weirdo, Camden is bigger and badder than the boy he used to be and a talented tattoo artist with his own thriving business. Ellie's counting on Camden still being in love with her but what she's not counting on is how easily unrequited love can turn into obsession over time. When Camden discovers Ellie's plan to con him, he makes her a deal she doesn't dare refuse, but her freedom comes with a price and it's one that takes both Ellie and Camden down a dangerous road.

Any interesting book finds for you this week, what did you add to your 2014 Wishlist?
 
Happy Weekend
 

 

1 comment:

  1. I've read the first two in this series and it's really good! My favourite series of Karina's is still her Experiment in Terror series, but at least this one is finished ... I always love finding a new series to read when the WHOLE thing is finished. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.