Friday, October 16, 2009

Not My Cup of Tea - cheated book reading


Thriller is what I love but now and again I will try something else in between. So many friends recommended 'Love the one you're with", easy reading, fluff.
Well................
Not my cup of tea. I gave it 1 1/2 stars
I couldn't connect with the character telling the story, so I gave up, I read the last 2 chapters to feel like I finished it and I can't imagine the whole book being about her dilemma on 'Love the one your With'
BORING
So have you ever did that, read the last chapter or few and considered it 'read' :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.