Sunday, August 30, 2009

Booking Through Thursday post

My first time posting, I have been reading for approx a month and wanted to join BTT. I thought I'll start with a fun topic.

Secrets of a shoe addict. Not my usual kind of book but I loved it. PTA friends that realise what happens in Vegas "doesn't " stay in Vegas and what they do to try and forget and move on. Very entertaining with a few laughs.









Recent Fluff August 27, 2009
Filed under: Wordpress
What’s the lightest, most “fluff” kind of book you’ve read recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.